70. Robert George Gordon. Born 17 May 1888 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
He married Jessie Merle Harrod, daughter of Thomas Herman Harrod, 12 Nov 1912 in Methodist Church Watchman. They had the following children:
148 i. Unrecorded Gordon
149 ii. Beryl Merle Gordon
150 iii. Coral Irene Gordon
151 iv. Unrecorded Gordon
152 v. Robert Gordan Gordon
153 vi. Monica Jessie Gordon
71. Frederick Henry Gordon. Born 23 Jul 1889 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
He married Dorothy Jane Lewis, daughter of James Lewis, 10 Nov 1921 in Holy Trinity Church, Adelaide Sa. Born About 1896.
72. Arthur Leslie Gordon. Born 1 Dec 1890 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
73. Ruby Frances (Fanny) Gordon. Born 5 May 1892 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
She married Martin Vincent Maher, son of Michael Maher & Francis Naulty, 22 Jul 1919 in St Aloysius Church, Sevenhill S.A. Born 16 Aug 1891 in Nr Clare S.A.
They had the following children:
154 i. Dorothy Clare Maher
155 ii. Peter Gilbert Maher
156 iii. Mary Eileen Maher
157 iv. James Vincent Maher
74. Gilbert Hurtle Gordon. Born 1 May 1895 in Clare S. A. Died 9 Aug 1917 in France during WW1.
75. Vida Gertrude Gordon. Born 9 Dec 1897 in Clare S. A.
She married Malcolm Leslie Barber, 7 Jul 1921 in Presbyterian Church, Clare S.A. Born 30 Oct 1891 in Cameron S.A. They had the following children:
158 i. Opal Joyce Barber
159 ii. Eric Noel Barber
76. Hubert William Gordon. Born 12 Aug 1899 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
He married Adelaide Simmonds, daughter of Frederick Charles Simmonds & Christinna Bottomley, 20 Dec 1922 in St Pauls Church, Adelaide S.A.
Born 30th August 1899. They had the following children:
160 i. Adeline Jean Gordon
161 ii. Jack Dalton Gordon
77. Hector Lindsay Gordon. Born 15 Sep 1901 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
78. Alma Doreen Gordon. Born 5 Oct 1904 in Hill River Station, Clare S.A.
She married Bruce Noel Wallace, 15 Apr 1925 in Presbyterian Church, Clare S.A. Born 6 Apr 1901 in Wirrabara S.A. They had the following children:
162 i. Byron Gordon Wallace
79. Muriel Violet Gordon. Born 25 Dec 1906 in Nr Clare S.A.
She married James William Bond, son of William Henry Bond & Mary Elizabeth Rennshaw Ness, 19 May 1937 in Presbyterian Church, Clare S.A.
Born 6 Nov 1909 in Luton, nr Clare S.A.
80. Hilda Jean Gordon. Born 22 Apr 1910 in Nr Clare S.A.
81. Colin Donald Charles Milnes. Born 10 Sep 1900 in Clare S.A.
He married Violet May Ferrell, daughter of John Elliott, 26 Feb 1930 in St Hughes Ce Church, Cowell S.A. Born 1902.
82. Melville Milnes. Born 2 May 1913 in Clare S.A.
83. Mavis Kate Hoare. Born 18 Mar 1909 in Clare S.A.
She married Joseph Mitchell Perry, son of William Mitchell Perry, 14 Apr 1934 in Stow Memorial Church, Adelaide S.A. Born 1907.
84. Jean Muriel Hoare. Born 18 Jun 1913 in Adelaide S.A.
She married Harry Keith Butler, son of John Butler & Olive Elizabeth Barrow, 3 Oct 1936 in Congregational church, Torrensville S.A.
Born 9 Nov 1907 in Thebarton S.A.
85. Clarence John Mackinnon. Born 13 Mar 1912 in Clare S.A. Died 25 Nov 1986 in Clare S.A. Buried 27 Nov 1986 in Clare S.A.
He married Mary Catherine Haren, daughter of John Haren & Susan Harriet Fahey, 16 Jun 1936 in St James Presbytery, Jamestown S.A. Born 12 Mar 1909 in
Jamestown S.A. Died 13 Apr 1966 in Clare S.A. Buried 14 Apr 1966 in Clare S.A. They had the following children:
163 i. John Mackinnon
164 ii. Donald John McKinnon
165 iii. William John McKinnon
166 iv. Betty Jean McKinnon
86. Malcolm Arthur Mackinnon. Born 11 Oct 1913 in Clare S.A.
He married Audrey Josephine Field, daughter of Oliver Ray Field & Ethel Dorothy Marie Holder, 23 Feb 1944 in Presbyterian Church, Clare S.A.
Born 22 May 1922 in Watervale S.A. They had the following children:
167 i. Yvonne Margaret McKinnon
87. Joan Gertrude McKinnon. Born 17 Aug 1916 in Clare S.A. Occupation Worked In Jones Bakery At Clare.
She married Ronald Joseph Radford, son of Hermon Stanley Radford & Rose Whelan, 25 Aug 1945 in Presbyterian Church, Clare S.A. Born 13 Aug 1917 in
Angaston Sa. They had the following children:
168 i. Margaret Faye Radford
169 ii. Barbara Helen Radford
170 iii. Geoffrey Ronald Radford
171 iv. Rosemary Joan Radford
88. Betty Mackinnon.
89. Colin Mackinnon.
90. Jean Mackinnon.
91. Laurie Mackinnon.
92. Alice Catherine May Mackinnon. Born 1903. Died 8 Jun 1971 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Buried 9 Jun 1971 in Broken Hill N.S.W.
She married John Henry (Jock) Evans. Died 28 Mar 1972 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Buried 29 Mar 1972 in Broken Hill N.S.W. They had the following children:
172 i. Mary Evans
93. Walter Jack Keith Mackinnon. Born 1906 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Died 28 Jul 1986 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Buried 31 Jul 1986 in Broken Hill N.S.W.
94. Ronald Archibald McKinnon. Born 1912 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Died 24 Jan 1914 in Semaphore S.A.
95. Gwen Mackinnon. Born 1914 in Broken Hill N.S.W.
96. Eric Donald Mackinnon. Born 1917 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Died 30 Jan 1978 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Buried 1 Feb 1978 in Broken Hill N.S.W.
97. Mavis Anne McKinnon. Born 23 Dec 1927 in Clare S.A.
She married Walter Palka.
98. Dorothy McKinnon.
She married Walter Maulsolf.
99. Lyndon McKinnon.
100. Colin McKinnon. Died Approx Aug 2005 in Clare SA.
He married Patricia Launer.
101. Gaye Williscrost. Born 25 Oct 1940 in Launceston Tas. Died 29 Feb 1996 in Hobart TAS.
She married Rowel.
102. Harry Williscrost. Born 4 Jun 1946 in Launceston TAS.
103. Peter Jack Leonard. Born 14 Apr 1937 in Launceston TAS. Died 17 Dec 1998 in Hobart TAS.
104. Rosalie Anne Leonard. Born 9 Sep 1941 in Launceston TAS.
105. Janet Mary Leonard. Born 1 Apr 1946 in Launceston TAS.
106. Bruce John McKinnon. Born 7 Jul 1937 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Secondary School Teacher.
He married Margaret Isabel Gibbs, 7 Jan 1964 in Adelaide S.A. Born 18 Jan 1940 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Biological Science Tutor, Flinders University.
They had the following children:
173 i. Susan Margaret McKinnon
174 ii. Jennifer Anne McKinnon
107. Alan George McKinnon. Born 31 Aug 1940 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Medical Specialist.
He married Jennifer Ann Cooper, 21 Nov 1969 in Adelaide S.A. Born 5 Mar 1943 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Air Hostess. They had the following children:
175 i. Sally Jean McKinnon
176 ii. Tom Clarence McKinnon
177 iii. Lucy Ann McKinnon
178 iv. Toby Alan McKinnon
108. Peter Clarence McKinnon. Born 28 May 1944 in Adelaide Sa.
He married Catherine Harden. Born 9 Sep . They had the following children:
179 i. Robyn McKinnon
180 ii. Matthew McKinnon
181 iii. Sarah McKinnon
182 iv. Emily McKinnon
109. Anne Parrott. Born 1 Feb 1941 in Tailem Bend S.A. Occupation Nurse.
She first married Barry John Brand, 11 Aug 1962 in Adelaide S.A. They were Divorced 9 Nov 1982. They had the following children:
183 i. Gavin Donald Brand
184 ii. Phillip John Brand
185 iii. Antony Mark Brand
186 iv. Sally-Anne Brand
She second married Norman Mason, 21 Apr 1984 in Alice Springs N.T.
110. Ruth Parrott. Born 4 Jul 1942 in Wakefield Street Hospital, Adelaide S.A. Christen in Edwardstown Baptist Church. Occupation Primary School Teacher.
She first married Thomas Hamidon Salleh Rev, 8 May 1963 in Kings College, Adelaide S.A. Born 1935 in Muar, Johore Bahru, Malaysia. Died 5 May 1973
in Hobart TAS. Buried in Hobart TAS. Occupation Minister Of Religion. They had the following children:
187 i. David Thomas Salleh
188 ii. Alison Grace Salleh
She second married Robert Alec John Warren, 7 Jan 1978 in Hobart TAS. Born 13 Feb 1945 in England. Died 23 Jun 1994 in Olinda VIC.
Buried in Lilydale Cemetery, Vic. Occupation Manager, Disability Employment Services. They had the following children:
189 i. Catherine Eleanor Warren
111. Mark Parrott. Born 1 Dec 1944 in Hutt St Hospital, Adelaide S.A. Occupation School Principal.
He married Jennifer Ann Thomson. Occupation Teacher. They had the following children:
190 i. Julieanne Parrott
191 ii. Michael Perrott
112. Ross Parrott. Born 4 Oct 1946 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Engineer, Telecommunications.
He married Connie Bonnici. They had the following children:
192 i. Julia Parrott
193 ii. Andrew Parrott
113. Irene (Renie) Parrott. Born 11 Apr 1948 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Teacher.
She married Clifford Lyn Walker. Occupation Sales Representative. They had the following children:
194 i. Carrie Walker
195 ii. Susie Walker
114. Bryn Parrott. Born 6 Sep 1956 in Keith S.A. Occupation Information Technologist.
115. Ronald Nash Button. Born 4 Sep 1938 in Adelaide S.A. Occupation Chauffeur.
He married Greta Mary Filamore, 20 Dec 1968 in Adelaide S.A. They were Divorced. They had the following children:
196 i. Brook Button
116. Ronda McKinnon. Born 10 Jan 1929 in Moonta S.A. Occupation Home Duties.
She married Stanley Gordon Rowntree, son of Tom Rowland Rowntree & Winafred Mary Watkins, 10 Jan 1948 in Moonta S.A. Born 3 Dec 1925 in Ardrossan S.A.
Died 24 Feb 1996 in Adelaide S.A. Buried in Williston S.A. They had the following children:
197 i. Terence John Rowntree
198 ii. Peter William Rowntree
199 iii. Colin David Rowntree
200 iv. Rosslyn Rowntree
201 v. Rowntree
117. William Barry McKinnon. Born 11 Jan 1932 in Moonta S.A.
He first married Glenda Mary Sneath, daughter of Lionel Thomas (Barney) Sneath & Charlotte Ethel May Hunt, 24 Jun 1950 in Robe S.A. Born 3 Dec 1931 in
Mt Benson S.A. They were Divorced 24 Sep 1984. They had the following children:
202 i. Barry Michael McKinnon
203 ii. Janice Margaret McKinnon
204 iii. Trevor Andrew McKinnon
205 iv. Gregory John McKinnon
206 v. Karyn Elizabeth McKinnon
He second married Marcelle Margaret Usher, daughter of Donald Clyde Usher & Irene Margaret Stuckey. Born 13 Nov 1937 in Adelaide S.A. Christen in
Adelaide S.A. Occupation Admin Officer, S.A.Education Depart.
118. Desmond Frederick McKinnon. Born May 1936 in Moonta S.A. Died Sep 1936 in Adelaide S.A. Buried 26 Sep 1936 in West Terrace Cemetery, Adelaide S.A.
119. Maurice McKinnon. Born 29 Sep 1937 in Moonta S.A. Died 20 May 1956 in Adelaide S.A. Buried 21 May 1956 in Enfield Cemetery, Adelaide S.A.
Occupation Truck Driver.
120. Robert John McKinnon. Born 14 Aug 1943 in Hamley Bridge S.A. Died 14 Sep 2000 in Adelaide S.A. Buried 19 Sep 2000 in Enfield Cemetery, Adelaide S.A.
Occupation Leading Hand-Adelaide Brighton Cement.
He married Jennifer Martin, 5 Oct 1968 in Port Adelaide Congregational Church. Born 9 Oct 1946 in Adelaide S.A. Christen in Adelaide S.A.
Occupation Kitchen Hand. They had the following children:
207 i. Shane Robert McKinnon
208 ii. Nicole Louise McKinnon
209 iii. Kerry Leanne McKinnon
121. Muriel Kaye McKinnon. Born 29 Sep 1947 in Moonta S.A. Occupation Carer.
She first married Wayne Gotch, 7 Aug 1965. Born Aug 1943 in Pt Lincoln S.A. They were divorced. They had the following children:
212 i. Trudie Anne Gotch
She second married Graham Golding. Born 24 May 1940. Occupation Truck Driver. They had the following children:
210 i. Billea-Jo Golding
211 ii. Tamme Golding
She third married Lindsay Delaine. Born 29 Jul 1945.
122. Douglas Frederick McKinnon. Born 25 May 1950 in Kingston S.E. S.A. Occupation Forman.
He first married Marion Joyce French. They were Divorced. They had the following children:
213 i. Jodie McKinnon
214 ii. Randy (Keiran Scott) McKinnon (Bjordal)
He second married Therese Ann Lopes, daughter of Anthony Lopes & Phyllis Therese Lopez, 28 Nov 1998 in Sydney N.S.W. Born 17 Nov 1960 in Ryde Hospital,
Sydney N.S.W. Christen 1960 in Our Lady Queen Of Peace, Gladesville, Sydney N.S. Occupation Registered Nurse. They had the following children:
215 i. Tony William Lopes
216 ii. Amy Bo McKinnon
123. Margaret Mary Cooper. Born 19 Jan 1927 in Kadina S.A. Occupation Machinist.
She married Charles Sylvester (Vic) Preiss, son of Charles Sylvester Preiss & Marquerita Anastasia O'Keefe, 19 Nov 1949 in Adelaide S.A.
Born 28 Sep 1928 in Orroroo S.A. Christen in Orroroo S.A. Died 14 Oct 1998 in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide S.A. Buried 17 Oct 1998
in Centennial Park Cemetery, Adelaide S.A. Occupation Bus Driver / Owner. They had the following children:
217 i. Marlene May Preiss
218 ii. Graham Charles Preiss
219 iii. Paul James Preiss
220 iv. Anne-Marie Margaret Preiss
124. Alfred James Cooper. Born 10 Jan 1929. Died 13 Jan 1929.
125. Roy Alexander Cooper. Born 13 Dec 1929 in Adelaide S.A. Died 9 Aug 1984 in Broken Hill N.S.W. Buried 13 Aug 1984 in Broken Hill N.S.W.
He married Gloria West, 1954. They had the following children:
221 i. Jane Cooper
222 ii. Madeline Cooper
223 iii. Cathy Cooper
224 iv. Ricki Cooper
126. Raymond Alfred Reynolds. Born 3 Dec 1925 in Ardrossan S.A. Occupation Sheet Metal Worker.
He first married Audrey Doreen Vincent, 23 Feb 1946 in Adelaide. Born 27 Dec 1926 in Kensington S.A. They were Divorced 7 Aug 1968. Occupation BarPerson.
They had the following children:
225 i. Victor Raymond Reynolds
226 ii. Veronica Mary Reynolds
227 iii. Trevor James Reynolds
228 iv. Raelene Joan Reynolds
229 v. Tanya Marie Reynolds
He second married Irene Amis, 16 Jan 1979 in Adelaide. Born in England.
127. Clayton Frederick Reynolds. Born 19 May 1927 in Ardrossan S.A. Occupation Fitter Turner/Engine Driver/Production Manager.
He married Sylvia May Poole, Jan 1946 in St Patricks, Adelaide. Born 1 Mar 1918. Occupation Home Duties. They had the following children:
230 i. Dennis Frederick Reynolds
231 ii. Gary Clayton Reynolds
128. Mary Joan Lawrence. Born 22 Dec 1936 in Queen Victoria Hospital, Adelaide S. A. Christen in St Francis Cathedral, Wakefield St. Adelaide S.A.
Died 20 Jan 2004 in Adelaide Sa. Occupation Trained Nurse.
She married Phillip Iovino, 5 Nov 1960 in St Patrick, Adelaide. Born 28 Apr 1938 in Pt Pirie S.A. Occupation Truck Driver.
They had the following children:
232 i. Stephen Roy Iovino
233 ii. Paul James Iovino
129. Jillian McKinnon.
She married Ian Grant. They had the following children:
234 i. Hayley Grant
235 ii. Stephen Grant
130. Marylyn McKinnon.
236 i. Kerry McKinnon
131. Desmond Leo Brown. Born 6 Mar 1935 in Ardrossan S.A. Occupation Banker.
He married Jeannie Annette Marr, 23 Apr 1960 in St Peters Church Of England, Glenelg S.A.
132. Geoffrey William Brown. Born 22 Nov 1939 in Ardrossan S.A. Occupation Postal Manager.
He married Mary (Colleen) Mahar, 29 Sep 1962 in St Francis Xaviers Cathedral, Adelaide S.A. Born 2 Jun 1939 in Minlaton S.A.
They had the following children:
237 i. Philip John Brown
238 ii. Michael William Brown
239 iii. Paul Gregory Brown
To continue, click here